There are just 149 days left until Election Day, so we all have to pitch in to help re-elect President Obama and Democrats up and down the ticket. Join our efforts by helping us out in one of the following ways:
1. Join your state party caucus
2. Host a house party with undecided women in your neighborhood
3. Write an op-ed or letter to the editor in your local newspaper about why you’re supporting the President’s re-election
4. Volunteer in your local Obama for America field office or state party office
Here are some important links for the Obama Campaign and the DNC’s efforts to reach women voters:
- Association of State Democratic Chairs: information about your state party and how to get involved with their efforts.
- Women for Obama: sign up for Women for Obama and get information about how to get involved in the President’s re-election campaign in your state, campaign updates, and a detailed list of the President’s accomplishments for women.
- DNC Women’s Institute: the latest information about the DNC’s women’s outreach efforts, the Women’s Leadership Forum, and important issues affecting women across the country. Follow us on Twitter at @DNCWomen.
- Obama Truth Team: an arsenal of facts and information to help supporters of President Obama respond to unfounded attacks and defend the President’s record.
- GottaVote.org: tools to help you register to vote, the latest on new voting laws in your state, and information on how to get involved in the campaign’s voter registration efforts.